News - Electric vehicle charging and switching Infrastructure operation in China in 2021(Summary)
Feb-08-2022

Electric vehicle charging and switching Infrastructure operation in China in 2021(Summary)


1. Operation of public charging infrastructure

In 2021, an average of 28,300 public charging piles will be added every month. There were 55,000 more public charging piles in December 2021 than in November 2021, up 42.1 percent year-on-year in December. As of December 2021, a total of 1.147 million public charging piles have been reported by member units in the alliance, including 47,000 DC charging piles, 677,000 AC charging piles and 589 AC and DC integrated charging piles.


2. Provincial, regional and municipal operation of public charging infrastructure

In Guangdong, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Beijing, Zhejiang, Shandong, Hubei, Anhui, Henan and Fujian, the TOP10 regions built public charging infrastructure accounted for 71.7 percent. The country's charged electric power is mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Jiangsu, Sichuan, Shanxi, Shaanxi, Hebei, Henan, Zhejiang, Fujian, Beijing and other provinces and cities, and the electric power flow is mainly buses and passenger cars, sanitation logistics vehicles, taxis and other types of vehicles account for a relatively small proportion. In December 2021, the total electric charge in China was about 1.171 billion kWh, up 89 million kWh from the previous month, up 42.0% year-on-year and 8.3% from the previous month.

 微信图片_20220208165024

3. Operation status of public charging infrastructure operators

By the end of 2021, there are 13 charging enterprises operating public charging piles with more than 10,000 units, which are as follows: Xingxing charging has 257,000 units in operation, Special call 252,000 units, State Grid 196,000 units, Cloud quick charging 145,000 units, China Southern Power Grid 41,000 units, Everpower 35,000 units, Hui Charging 27,000 units, Shenzhen Auto 26,000 units, SAIC Anyue 23,000 units, and Wanma Aicharger 20,000 units Taiwan, China Putian operation 20,000 units, Wancheng Wanchong operation 12,000 units, Hengtong Dingchong operation 11,000 units. The 13 operators accounted for 92.9 percent of the total, while the rest accounted for 7.1 percent.

 

4. Operation of charging facilities built with vehicles

By the end of 2021, 381,000 reasons for not installing charging facilities were sampled. Among them, piles built by group users themselves, no fixed parking space in residential areas, and non-cooperation of residential properties are the main reasons for not installing charging facilities with cars, accounting for 48.6%, 10.3% and 9.9% respectively, 68.8% in total. Users choose special charging station, there is no fixed parking space in the work place, it is difficult to apply for installation and other reasons accounted for 31.2%.

 

5. Overall operation of charging infrastructure

In 2021, China will increase its charging infrastructure by 936,000 units, including 34,000 public charging piles, up 89.9% year on year. The number of charging piles built with cars increased by 323.9 percent year-on-year to 597,000 units. By the end of 2021, the amount of charging infrastructure in China reached 2.617 million units, up 70.1 percent year on year. In 2021, the total electric charge will reach 11.15 billion kWh, up 58.0% year on year, and the demand for electric vehicle charging continues to grow rapidly.

微信图片_20220208164911

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Wkoo-0WdfnbX-0At4LyOxQ

微信图片_20220208165307


Post time: Feb-08-2022

Send your message to us: